We are looking for someone to join our team for a minimum of half a day once a week to provide essential administrative support for our fundraising activities.
As one of our amazing Fundraising Volunteers you will be part of a small, friendly, and supportive team with big plans to support care in our local community. This role will also provide you with an opportunity to enhance your skills as well as meeting some great people.
Activities will include:
- Helping us thank our amazing donors.
- Using our Database to find and update records as well as scanning in documentation, if required.
- Counting incoming collection cans.
- Assisting with fundraising events.
- Supporting the research of potential new opportunities.
- Carrying out general administrative tasks.
- Good attention to detail.
- Basic computer literacy, including Microsoft Office.
- Basic administrative skills.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- The ability to work both independently and in a team.
If you would like to help support patients living with a life limiting illness please get in touch.
South Bucks Hospice will take up two references for successful candidates and undertake a DBS criminal records check.