Our Bourne End shop is now open Monday to Saturday
We are very pleased to let you know that our Bourne End shop has extended its days of opening and is now open to customers between 9:30am and 4:30pm from Monday to Saturday.
Donations are welcome for 10:00am to 2:00pm from Monday to Friday. Unfortunately we are unable to accept donations on Saturdays at the moment and are also unable to accept children's toys, linen, soft furnishings and furniture.
Social distancing and other measures are in place to protect our customers, staff and volunteers.
- 17-19 Park Parade, Hazlemere, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP15 7AA
- 01494 717224
This shop is open Monday to Saturday from 10am - 4pm. Donations are welcome between 11am and 3pm on Tuesday to Saturday only. Unfortunately we are unable to accept donations on Mondays currently.
This shop is open Monday to Saturday from 9:30am - 4:30pm. Donations are welcome between 10am - 2pm Monday to Friday only. Unfortunately due to Covid-19 we currently
- cannot accept donations on Saturdays
- are unable to accept children's toys, soft toys, linen, soft furnishings and furniture.
High Wycombe ReUse
- High Heavens, Clay Lane, Booker, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, SL7 3DJ
- 01494 535841
This shop is now open Monday to Saturday from 9am - 4pm.
Donate your unwanted items to any of our retail shops and you will be making a huge difference to our patients.
Unfortunately there are a few items we cannot accept, such as:
- Motor cycle helmets
- Bicycle helmets
- Car seats
- Electric blankets
- Electric showers
- Gas appliances
- Children's equipment, such as prams, cots and pushchairs
- Prescription glasses
- Personal appliances, such as shavers and spas unless new
At our high street shops, we also cannot accept:
- CRT televisions and computer monitors
- Video and DVD recorders
- White Goods
Please donate them to our ReUse sites instead.
Please contact your nearest shop if you are not sure if we can accept your donation and they will be happy to help.