We are looking for someone to join our retail team working in our charity shops based in either:
- Bourne End
- High Wycombe Household Recycling Centre
- Aston Clinton Household Recycling Centre.
This is a great opportunity to make new friends, learn new skills and have fun whilst supporting South Bucks Hospice and helping us to keep our services free for patients with a life limiting illness.
Shifts can be for as little as a couple of hours, but if you enjoy having fun you can always do more.
As one of our amazing Retail Volunteers you will be part of a small team and support the shop by:
- Accepting, sorting and preparing donations for sale
- Encouraging people to sign up for Gift Aid
- Helping with customer queries
- Serving customers at the till
- Helping us to keep the shop tidy and presentable for customers
- Promoting and selling hospice lottery tickets
- Being an ambassador for South Bucks Hospice.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Good communication skills
- Reliable with good organisational skills.
Full training will be given.
If you would like to help support patients living with a life limiting illness please get in touch.
Or call: 01494 552768
South Bucks Hospice will take up two references for successful candidates and undertake a DBS criminal records check.