We are looking for people to support the hospice by driving one of our vans to collect donations for our charity shops. This is a great opportunity to make new friends, learn new skills and have fun whilst supporting South Bucks Hospice and helping us to keep our services free for patients with a life limiting illness.
Shifts can be for as little as three hours, but if you are having fun you can always do more.
As one of our amazing Van Driver Volunteers you will be part of a small team and support the hospice by: -
- Collecting donations for sale
- Loading them into the van
- Delivering them to the appropriate shop or to the hospice
- Being an ambassador for South Bucks Hospice
- Full clean driving licence held for at least 5 years
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Reliable with good organisational skills
- Aged between 25 and 70 (due to insurance)
Full training will be given
Interested? Please contact Yvette at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01494 552750
Otherwise you can use our online form which can be found here.