We are looking for someone to help us by selling items online. If you enjoy online selling and have an eye for the interesting and valuable, we need your help. Ideally you can commit approximately one morning or afternoon per week, but this can be arranged to suit the right candidate. The role will be based at Butterfly House in Totteridge.
This is a great opportunity to join our retail team and support South Bucks Hospice by raising funds through selling to enable us to keep our services free for patients with a life limiting illness.
You can help us by: -
- Selecting and preparing suitable items for online sale
- Researching and writing descriptions of items for sale
- Capturing good quality images of items for online sale
- Listing items on various online selling platforms
- Preparing and packaging items for posting
- Ability to use online selling sites
- Good level of literacy
- Attention to detail and a good eye for items of value
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Willingness to undertake training
- Committed to the mission, vision and values of the hospice
Training will be available.
If you would like to help support patients living with a life limiting illness please get in touch.
Or call: 01494 552768.
South Bucks Hospice will take up two references for successful candidates and undertake a DBS criminal records check.