We are looking for someone who can work between 10am and 2pm on a Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday, though we can be flexible for the right candidate.
This opportunity is based at Butterfly House and is a wonderful way to show off your catering skills or you can just help with serving the food and talking to customers or helping with the washing up. You will be part of a small team providing simple refreshments to our patients, staff, volunteers, and the local community. This is a fantastic opportunity to help patients through the preparation of healthy food and to encourage the local community to visit and learn about the work that we do.
You can help us by: -
- Preparing and serving simple meals
- Ensuring that the kitchen is clean and safe for food preparation
- Take payments and operate the till
- Clean and leave the kitchen ready for the next day
- Experience of working in a kitchen
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Willingness to undertake training
- Committed to the mission, vision, and values of the Hospice.
Training will be available
If you would like to help support patients living with a life limiting illness please get in touch.
South Bucks Hospice will take up two references for successful candidates and undertake a DBS criminal records check.