We have a great opportunity within our Retail team for someone with retail experience to assist in the day-to-day running of South Bucks Hospice’s (SBH) shops and manage our shops and volunteers in the absence of a shop manager
This is a permanent part-time role required to work 22.5 hours per week, paying £11, 384 per annum (FTE £ 18,973.50).
Come and join our retail team and contribute towards making a difference, whilst having fun and developing your career.
You will be part of a day hospice with big aspirations to grow our care services in the local community, increasing the reach of our service provision and making a real difference to the lives of those we care for.
Are you ready to support South Bucks Hospice:
• To maximise shop sales and profits.
• To provide excellent customer service.
• To manage stock levels.
• To maintain high standards of shop floor presentation.
• To act as an ambassador of SBH and always represent SBH in a professional manner endorsing our values and behaviours.
• To ensure that when covering the duties of a Shop Manager that the shop continues to run as effectively as when they are present.
You will receive pro-rata’d 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing with length of service. We also offer the option to join an employer contributory pension scheme.